Submit your order securely to us via this web site. Visit us again after you have placed your order to easily track your shipment and view order history.back to top
Southwest Tech Bookstore is proud to offer you the most competitive shipping rates. All of our shipments are professionally packed to ensure the safety of your items in route.
Unless instructed otherwise, the UPS driver will leave your package at the address you provide, even if no one is available to sign for it. Southwest Tech is not responsible for theft or damage of a package without a signature.
RATES for shipping books via UPS:
|Merchandise subtotal (without tax)||Shipping/handling charge|
|Up to $49.99||$8.95|
|$50.00 - $99.99||$10.25|
|$100.00 - $149.99||$11.50|
|$150.00 - $299.99||$12.75|
|$300.00 - $499.99||$14.25|
|$500.00 - $749.99||$15.50|
|$750.00 - $999.99||$16.75|
Textbook Return Policy
Your receipt must accompany all refunds and/or exchanges. The ONLY exception is end of semester book buyback.
- Returns of books will be accepted until the 1st Friday of the new semester. The refund will be calculated at 80% of the original price of the book provided it is returned in the same condition (shrink wrapped, supplements included, etc.) as purchased.
- If the books are not returned before the 1st Friday of the new semester, the student will be advised of our next book buy back session.
- Purchases made after the first week of classes are subject to a 3-day return policy. A restocking fee will apply.
- Lifelong learning (CPR) books are not returnable.
- If a class is cancelled by Southwest Tech the restocking fee is waived. The book must be returned immediately.
- Books purchased with cash or check will be refunded by check and mailed to you. This normally takes two weeks.
- Books purchased with credit or debit card will have refund applied back to that card.
- Texts with publishing defects can be exchanged at the time it is discovered.
- Lab/supply kits are non-returnable. These include: nursing, midwifery, medical assistant, physical therapy assistant, cosmetology, nail tech, dental assistant, auto collision and plumbing apprenticeship.